不想骗自己英文

刚翻完啊,累死我了~去吃饭~

很感人,感动得我几次都要哭了~~~ 我赚分,你赚我眼泪啊~

如果你和这个故事有关,请像你自己说的那样去生活~~~

杰,我的朋友,当我听到你去世的消息

Jie, My friend, when I first heard about the news that you passed away,

我整个人快要疯了 崩溃

I was about to be crazy and fall apart.

怎么会这样 你撒了谎

How could it be this? You lied.

我说过 我不会原谅你的

I told you that I won't forgive you.

我家楼下住着我初中的体育老师

Downstairs of my place lived my gym teacher of junior high school.

他很友好 我总是下楼时碰见他

He was nice. And I always met him when I went down the stairs.

连续几天没有碰到他了

I haven't seen him for a couple of days.

我听说学校有一位老师死于一场四人车祸中 我感到不安

I heard that there was a teacher died from a car accidents involving four people. I felt uneasy.

操场上搭起了黑帐篷

Black tents were set up on the playground.

当我走近时 瞪大了眼睛 呼吸急促——他就是那四人之一!

As I came near, my eyes were open wide, and I felt out of my breath --- He was one of the four people!

这个世界飞速旋转,我真的应付不来

The world was spinning, and I really couldn't handle it.

杰,我不怪你了,真的

Jie, I don't blame you any more, It's true.

因为我也没有把握说下一秒一定不会死

Because I am not quite sure that I am not going be dead next munite.

所以我会好好珍惜现在的一切

So I will cherish what the things at this moment.

呃,你在干什么呢,正在看着此时的一切吗?

Em, What are you doing? Are you watching everything at this moment?

我在想 如果你还只有十岁

I am thingking, that if you were just ten years old,

我该怎样和你说话呢,

How am I supposed to talk to you?

但那又怎样,我们还是朋友,不是吗?

But so what, we are friends, aren't we?

杰,我不喜欢你说你妈妈对你不好,我不希望你那样认为

Jie, I didn't like that you said your mother didn't treat you well, I didn't hope you thought that way.

因为阿姨常常在我妈妈面前夸奖你的

Because antie often gave you praises in front of my mom.

现在想想小孩子的感情真的是太明亮

Now when I am thinking, children's feeling were really too bright.

我以前 竟然羞于告诉你这些的

Before, I actually shied away from telling you all these things.

现在每当我走过操场我总能看见两个小男孩在那踢球

Now everytime I walk through the playground I can always see two little boys playing football there.

在屋顶 在夕阳下 看见你挥手的背影

On the roof, in the sunset, I see your back waving your hands.

他们觉得我是疯子 但我总能看见

They thought I was mad, but I can always see that.

我坐在吵吵闹闹的教室 想起那天我们一起掏鸟窝然后又集体反省

Sitting in the noisy classroom, I am thinking of the day we stole the bird's nest together and reflected on that

together.

那时候 我们无忧无虑 形影不离

In those days, we were free from care, and spent all our time together.

两个傻小孩 那时又怎会想到有今天啊?

Two little silly kids, who would have thought about today?

再也没有人陪着我顶这大太阳去捉一只小小的蝉了

Now nobody would go with me to net a tiny little cicada in the hot sun.

有时候 我坐在教室写字或者做自己的事

Sometimes, I was sitting in the classroom and doing my things.

你知道我的底线是不给别人不好的影响就好

You knew my bottom line was just no bad influence to others.

但我听见他们在背后对我指点议论

But I heard they were pointing at me and talking about me behind my back,

鼻子里发出难听的声音

With offensive noise in their noses.

我以为我不会在意这些

I thought I wouldn't care about these things.

我也从不认为他们是故意让我听见的

I also didn't think they let me heard about it on purpose.

但我不想骗自己说 听见后还很开心

But I don't want to lie to myself and say I was happy after hearing it.

我很庆幸你不用去面对这些

I am glad you don't have to face these things.

但你在的话 或许我会好一点

But if you were here, maybe I can be better.

因为你知道 不是那样的啊 事情并不如他们所说

Because you know, it was not like that, things were not like what they said.

我的日记本 写满了关于你的记忆

My diary book, is full of the memoris about you.

2000年05月20日

一只白色的美丽的蝴蝶绕着我不肯离去

A beautiful white butterfly was flying around me and wouldn't leave.

我知道,那是你,对吧?

I knew, that was you, right?

“有什么要说的吗,想和我说什么呢?”

"Is there anything to say, anything you want to tell me?"

我听说了关于蝴蝶对于感情的执着

I heard about butterfly's attachment to their emotion.

他们对我说感情可以去喂狗

They said to me that emotion can feed the dog.

我却觉得 没有比感情更珍贵的东西了。

But I feel, there is nothing more precious than emotion.

我知道,那只蝴蝶是你

I knew, that butterfly was you.

在夏天来临之前 我又能看见你的影子了

Before the summer, I can see your shadow again.

我知道那些蝉音都是你小子放飞的

I knew those cicadas were set free by you kid.

呵呵(苦笑) 你真的不够意思

Hehe(forced smile), you were really being mean.

说好了长大住在一起 却早早离去

We agreed to live under the same roof when we grew up, but you left me so early.

对了,上次我看见你的妹妹了

By the way, I saw you sister last time.

很可爱,简直和你一个模样哦

She is very cute, and simply has the same look as you.

在阿姨过来之前我很快离开了

I am leaving very soon before antie comes here.

因为怕他看见我,想起你啊.

Because I am afraid I'll remind her of thinking of you.

放心,我会告诉你妹妹有这样一个哥哥的

Don't worry, I will tell your sister that she had such a brother.

这几天 天气一直不太好

The weather has not been good these days.

窗外下着雨,是你哭了么?

It is raining outside of the window. Is it that you are crying?

小男子汉,哭什么呢?

Little man, what are you crying for?

我不是好好的吗,

Am I not good here?

我会勇敢的面对这一切的!

I will face everything bravely!

还有,我会教会你游泳的。

And, I will teach you how to swim.