在吸血鬼日记中 第一季 的第一集 和 第二集 女主角在写日记时所说的台词 能否帮我找一找 要中英文的

第一集

Dear diary,today will be different.It has to be.I will smile,ande it will be believable.

亲爱的日记本,今天将会不同以往。我必须要改变。我会微笑,我的微笑会让他们相信。

My smile was say"I'm fine, thank you." "Yes,I feel much better."

“我很好,谢谢关心” “是的,我好多了。”

I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.I will start fresh,be someone new.

我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩。我要重新开始,做全新的自己。

It's the only way I'll make it through.

只有这样我才能撑下去。

Dear diary,I made it through the day.I must have said,"I'm fine ,thanks."at least 37times.

亲爱的日记本,我熬过了一整天。今天我至少说了37次“我很好,谢谢。”

And I didn't mean it once.But no one noticed.When someone asks,"How are you?"

但没有一次是真心的。不过没人发现。当有人问起“你好吗?”

They really don't want an answer.

他们其实并不想知道答案。

Dear diary,I couldn't have been more wrong。

亲爱的日记本,我真是大错特错了。

I thought that I could smile, nod my way through it.Pretend like it would all be ok.

我曾经想我能微笑走下去.装作我没事的样子。

接下来这段有一部分是Stefan说的,但是我觉得根据剧情推测,这也是Elena写在日记上的

I had a plan,I wanted to change who I was.

我曾经打算,改变我自己。

Create a life as someone new,someone without the past。Without the pain,someone alive.

获得新生,变成一个没有过去的人。没有痛苦,真正活着的人。

But it's not that easy.The bad things stay with you.They follow you.You can't escape them.

但这并不容易。坏事纠缠着你。追随着你。你无法摆脱它们。

As much as you want to.All you can do is be ready for the good.

无论你多想摆脱。你唯一能做的就是等待好事降临。

So when it comes,you invite it in,because you need it.I need it.

当它们降临时,你邀请它们进来,因为你需要它们。我需要它。

第二集

Dear diary,this morning is...differnt.There is change.I can sense it.Feel it.I'm awake.

亲爱的日记本,今天早上不同寻常。有些改变,我能察觉到。感觉到。我醒了。

For the first time in a long time I feel completely and yndeniably wide awake.

在这么长时间以来我第一次完全清醒过来。

For once I don't regret the day before it begins.

这一次,我没在一天开始前就失望。

I welcome the day,because I know,I'll see him again.

我迎接这一天,因为我知道,我会和他再次相见。

For the first time in a long time,I feel good.

长时间以来我第一次感觉不错

写的挺累的··给点分撒