求电影《怦然心动》片尾曲《let it be me》

let?it?be?me?(中的?it?代表文中的?If?you?must?cling?to?somebody?中?的somebody。“让那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人?是我”的意思)

翻译:

我感激上天给我发现你?I?bless?the?day?I?found?you,

我想停留着围你转 ?I?want?to?stay?aroud?you,

现在或者是将来,让(那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人)是我!Now?and?forever?let?it?be?me?!

don't?take?this?heaven?from?one?不要带走从这天堂来的一个(你)

if?you?must?cling?to?someone?如果你非要缠住其中一个人

Now?and?forever?let?it?be?me?现在或是将来,让(那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人)是我!

each?time?we?meet?love我们每次相爱

i?find?complete?love?我就找到完整的爱

without?you?sweet?love没有你甜蜜的爱

oh,what?would?life?be?噢不,那生活会是怎样?so?never?leave?me?lonely?所以不要离开我,会孤独

say?that?you?love?me?only?你只要说爱我一个,

and?that?you'll?always?说和你永远一起

let?it?be?me?让(那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人)是我!

say?you'll?always?说你永远要一起

let?it?be?me? 让(那个你要拥抱的人、你要爱的人)是我!

?

?——可人译