求《神探夏洛克》第二季第三集最后华生在墓碑前对夏洛克说的一番话,要英文原版,谢谢!

你... 你有一次对我说

You...you told me once...

你不是个英雄

..that you weren't a hero.

有时 我甚至觉得你不像人类

Erm, there were times I didn't even think you were human,

但是让我告诉你 你是...

but let me tell you this, you were...

最好的人

the best man...

我所知道的... 最富有人性的人

the most human...human being that I've ever known

永远没人能让我相信你欺骗了我

and no-one will ever convince me that you told me a lie, so...

就这样吧

..there.

我那么孤单...

I was so alone...

我欠你那么多

..and I owe you so much.

可是求求你 还有一件事 就一件事

But, please, there's just one more thing, one more thing,

再创造一次奇迹 夏洛克

one more miracle, Sherlock,

为了我 请不要...

for me, don't be...

死去

..dead.

为了我 可以吗?

Would you do that just for me?

别这样了 停止这一切

Just stop it. Stop this.