打针的英语对话

关于打针的英语对话

 感冒打针这件事情,我们想必不会陌生。下面是我分享的关于打针的英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!

对话1

 A:Is this where I come for an injection?

 打针是在这儿吗?

 B:Yes.Can you show me your prescription, please?

 是的,请让我看看医生的处方好吗?

 A:Here you are.

 给您 .

 B:Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic to it?

 哦,原来是青霉素呀.你对青霉素过敏吗?

 A:I have no idea.

 这我倒不知道.

 B:Yes,and rest your arm on the table and relax.Hold still please.

 坐吧,把胳膊搁到桌子上.不要动

 Now, wait just outside for 15 minutes,then I'll have a look to see your reaction.

 你到外面坐15分钟,然后让我看看你有没有什么反应.

对话2

 A:Can you come in now, please?Let me see your arm.

 请进,让我看看你的胳膊.

 B:Here.Nothing seems to have happened.

 看吧,好像没什么反应.

 A:That's seems to be all right.I'll give you your first injection now.

 看上去一切正常.我先给你打第一针.

 B:How many injections will I need?

 总***要打多少针呀?

 A:One every day for seven days.It should be around the same time each day.

 每天一针,总***7天,而且每天要在差不多同一时间打针.

 B:What happens if I can't come?

 我来不了的话要紧吗?

 A:It's important that you don't skip a day

 一天也不要漏打,这很重要.

 B:I understand.

 知道了.

 A:Now,I'll just use this swab to sterilize it,then give you the injection.

 现在我要用酒精棉球给你擦一擦皮肤,然后再给你打针.

 Try to relax as much as you can.

 你尽可能地放松

 B:Oh,it really hurts.

 实在痛死人了.

 A:The pain should go away in a couple of hours.

 几小时后疼痛就会过去的.

重要句子

 Is this where I come for an injection?

 打针是在这儿吗?

 Yes.Can you show me your prescription, please?

 是的,请让我看看医生的处方好吗?

 Oh,penicillin.Do you know if you are allergic to it?

 哦,原来是青霉素呀.你对青霉素过敏吗?

 I have no idea.

 我不知道.

 Now,roll up your sleeve,and I'll give you a small injection

 来,把袖子卷起来,我先做个小剂量注射.

 Now,wait just outside for 15 minutes then I'll have a look to see your reaction.

 在外面等15分钟,然后让我看看有没有什么反应.

 It's important that you don't skip a day

 你一天也不要漏针,这一点很重要.

 I'll just use this swab to sterilize it.

 我来用酒精棉球给你消毒一下.

 The pain should go away in a couple of hours.

 几小时后,疼痛就会过去.

;