美国队长2雪梨最后法庭说的话

雪梨是谁? 请问是说的是娜塔莎么?是的话,对话如下:

议员:为什么罗杰斯队长没来做陈述?

Why haven't we yet heard from Captain Rogers?

娜塔莎:我不知道他还有什么要说的,因为在波托马可河里漂浮的残骸已经说明了一切

I don't konw what there is left for him to say.I think the wreck in the middle of the Potomac made his point fairly eloquently.

议员:他可以解释一下在你们毁掉我们的情报机构之后,这个国家接下来要怎么维护国家安全?

Well,he could explain how this county is expected to maintain it's national security now that he and you have laid waste to our intelligence apparatus.

娜塔莎:九头蛇卖给你的不是情报而是谎言

HYDRA was selling you lies,not intelligence.

议员:这其中好像有不少是你们自己告诉我们的

Many of which you seemed to have had a personal hand in telling.

议员2:特工 你要知道委员会中有部分委员认为,考虑到你既为这个国家服务过 也背叛过它,你应该被处以监禁,而不是在国会大厦跟我们顶嘴

Agent,you should konw that there are some on this commitee who feel,given your service record,both for this country and against it,that you belong in a penitentiary,Not mouthing off on Capitol Hill.

娜塔莎:你们不会把我关进监狱, 不会把我们中任何一个人关进去 知道为什么吗?

You're not going to put me in a prison.You're not going to put any of us in a prison.You know why?

议员2:请你提示一下吧

Do enlighten us.

娜塔莎:因为你们需要我们

Because you need us.

娜塔莎:是的,这个世界是个脆弱的地方。没错 这其中是有我们的责任,但我们也是最有能力去保护她的人

Yes, the world is a vulnerable place,and yes,we help make it that way.But we're also the ones best qualified to defend it.

娜塔莎:如果你们要逮捕就逮捕我吧

So,if you want to arrest me, arrest me.

娜塔莎:你们知道我在哪儿

You'll konw where to find me.

还有疑问?