英语书八年级下人教版p46页2b翻译

Hansel and Gretel 汉塞尔和格莱特

Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother. One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow. The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die. Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.

汉塞尔和格莱特跟父亲和继母以前住在森林附近。有一年,这天气非常的干燥粮食都无法生长。老婆告诉她的先生除非让孩子死在森林里, 否则整个家庭都将死。汉塞尔和格莱特听到这个,因此汉塞尔和格莱特做一个计划去拯救他自己和她的妹妹。

Scene One: Made a plan

Gretel: Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?

格莱特: 你听到继母要杀我们的计划吗?

Hansel: Don't worry! I have a plan to save us.

汉塞尔: 不要担心!我有一个救我们的计划。

Gretel: How can you save us?

格莱特:你如何能救我们?

Hansel: Be quiet! I'm going outside to get something in the moonlight. Now, go to sleep.

汉塞尔:安静点!我出去在月光下拿一些东西。现在去睡觉。

Scene Two: To the forest

Wife: Get up, Lazy children!

老婆:懒惰的孩子们,起床了!

Husband: Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.

先生:是的,亲爱的。你必须跟我一起去森林拿木头。

Wife: Here's some bread. Don't eat it until you get to the forest.

老婆:这里有一些面包,不要吃等到了森林才可以吃。

Scene Three: To find a way back

Gretel: Hansel, what are you doing?

格莱特: 汉塞尔,你在做什么?

Hansel: I'm dropping white stones along the way. Unless I do, we'll be lost. Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we'll be able to see the stones.

汉塞尔:我沿途放置白石头。如果我不做,我们将迷路。今晚,当月亮明亮的光辉出来,我们能够看到这些石头。

Scene Four: Go to sleep now!

Wife: You bad children! What a long time you slept in the forest!

老婆: 你们坏孩子!你们在森林里睡了这么久!

Husband: We thought you were never coming back.

老公: 我们以为你们绝对回不来。

Wife: Now, go to bed. As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.

老婆: 现在去睡觉。当你们醒过来,你们必须跟你的爸爸一起去森林。

Hansel: What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.

汉塞尔: 什么再去? 我要出去看月亮。

Wife: No, You can't go out now.

老婆:不行。现在你不可以出去。