谁有英文版《一别一辈子》,是什么?
有些人一直没机会见,等有机会见了,却又犹豫了,相见不如不见。
Some people had no chance to meet, and when the chance comes, you hesitated, feel better to avoid them.
有些事一别竟是一辈子,一直没机会做,等有机会了,却不想再做了。
Some stuff had no chance to do, when the chance comes, you don’t want to do it any more.
有些话埋藏在心中好久,没机会说,等有机会说的时候,却说不出口了。
Some words had no chance to come out, when the chance comes, you can say no more.
有些爱一直没机会爱,等有机会了,已经不爱了。
Some love had no chance to start, when the chance comes, you give up.
有些人是有很多机会相见的,却总找借口推脱,想见的时候已经没机会了。
Many people you had chance to meet, but always excuse avoiding. When you try to reach them, the chance had gone.
有些事是有很多机会去做的,却一天一天推迟,想做的时候却发现没机会了。
Many things you had chance to do, but always excuse postponing. When you are willing to do it, the chance had gone.
有些爱给了你很多机会,却不在意、不在乎,想重视的时候已经没机会爱了。
Many loves gave you a plenty chances, but you did not care. When you wish to start them, the chances had gone.
人生有时候,总是很讽刺。一转身可能就是一世。
Life sometimes is full of ironic. Turning around might mean gone forever.
说好永远的,不知怎么就散了。最后自己想来想去,竟然也搞不清楚当初是什么原因把彼此分开的。然后,你忽然醒悟,感情原来是这么脆弱的。经得起风雨,却经不起平凡;风雨同船,晴天便各自散了。也许只是赌气,也许只是因为小小的事。幻想着和好的甜蜜,或重逢时的拥抱,那个时候会边流泪边捶打对方,还傻笑着。该是多美的画面。
Something swore to eternality, do not know why it had to break. After all the recalls, Could not even remember what the causes to separate each other are. Then you suddenly wake up and understand how vulnerable the relationships can be. Withstand all the winds and rains, but can not stand the sunshine. Maybe just for a bit of anger, perhaps just because a tiny matter, the partners who stay together when there is a challenge, dispersed each other when the peace comes. You can fantasy all the sweet things might happen, or all the reunion hugs, or maybe you will beat the other with tears and grinning.
What a beautiful picture that will be.
没想到的是,一别竟是一辈子了。
However, once you turned around, the chance had gone forever.
于是。各有各的生活,各自爱着别的人。曾经相爱,现在已互不相干。
Therefore, having individual lives, dealing with different people. Once so involved, but now are irrelevant.
即使在同一个小小的城市,也不曾再相逢。某一天某一刻,走在同一条街上,也看不见对方。先是感叹,后来是无奈。
Even through, living in same small town, have never meet again. Once upon time, you might walk on the same street, but cannot recognize each other.
First you sigh, and later frustrate.
爱着的并不一定拥有。
Loving it doesn’t mean having it.
拥有的并不一定爱着。
Having it doesn’t define as loving it.
也许你很幸福,因为找到另一个适合自己的人。
Maybe you are happy, because you find a better one.
也许你不幸福,因为可能你这一生就只有那个人真正用心在你身上。
Maybe you are unhappy, because the real love one had gone.
很久很久,没有对方的消息,也不再想起这个人,也是不想再想起。
In the end, never hear from each other any more, never think about it any more, and never want to recall it.